Thursday, April 28, 2011

Censorship is Cowardice…

Professionals have to deal with a wide variety of individuals over the course of their career. You will encounter people who are jealous of your talents, education and experience. This is a problem I am having right now. I have given this person an “out”, but it fell on deaf ears and so the war has begun.

It is hard to reason with a ex-drug addict, someone who failed miserably as a owner/operator of his own truck – a person with limited education and professional experience with an insignificant job. If you’ve studied World War 2, you know that the Nazi’s murdered millions of innocents. They put into power a person like I’m dealing with and they were technocrats. They oversaw censorship in all aspects of the society that was the Third Reich. They put up roadblocks to plug the “normal” flow of communications. They took over the press and put the reports and journalists in prison. The French and Italians also had to contend with such “little” people. They were cowards.

This is the kind of person who now has come into my life. It is unfortunate, and the timing couldn’t been worse, but I don’t succumb to censorship, especially by someone who should be seen and not heard. This person could never hope to be either as good as me or my equal, but I have put up with him because it was good for my curriculum vitae. He had created a positive avenue for discussion and opinion of a rather dull mature industry, but it soured. He snapped over an insignificant issue, unimportant in the scheme of things, listened to detractors and commenter's with even less education, experience and talent than he, and so the castle will eventually crumble.

What a waste. But life goes on. Superior individuals, like myself, must press on and will prevail. I write the truth. I am not interested in what others think. I write for me and nobody else. I have never accepted advertising and no comments are allowed on this or any of my other blogs. I invite you to read, learn and think about what I say. I guarantee, it will make you a better person.