Saturday, March 07, 2009

Marianna FL…

clock1I wish we would stop changing the damn time. Just when I get used to things, we change the clocks.

Wasn’t this done for farmers back during the Civil War or something? I don’t really care. I like the way the time is right now. Why screw things up, again?

Oh well, Spring ahead (Fall behind) - so kids right now or when you wake up in the AM move your clocks forward. Don’t be late for your Monday morning delivery.

I think the woman parked in the truck next to me hasn’t had the Detrol “discussion” with her doctor. She’s run  to the rest room about 5 times since she sat near me at dinner. She needs to buy a bucket and save her Wal-Mart bags. It’s not smart for a woman, or anyone for that matter, to be running around a truck stop – I mean travel center – in the dark, even though this T/A is very well lit.

This T/A, by the way, is in Marianna FL off 1-10. I’ve been on the road for 30 freak’n days! I have to drop this load of Mexican steel in Davenport FL Monday morning and then I’m headed home for the rest of the week. I know you never have heard me say this – LOL – but I could use a month off.

There’s nothing in the news that is worth discussing. Just one thing. There is trouble brewing in Ireland again. I can’t believe it, but there is. Two British soldiers were shot and killed in Northern Ireland. Damn. We just don’t need that kind of shit right now.

The photo credit is: http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/clock1.jpg